We help people reach their health goals, by listening, supporting and guiding,
so they can live their best lives.
Thinking about a healthier lifestyle?
Talk with a health coach.
You can get support and information in a brief chat with a coach as you discuss your health goals, the process of change, and your options for next steps.
Call 503-286-6816 or 1-866-301-3866 (toll free), option 2. You can talk over the phone or set up a video appointment.
This is a free service for Kaiser Permanente Northwest members. It is available Monday through Friday, in English and Spanish.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for booklets.
Having a coach can also help if:
- You know what you want to do to improve your health, but you haven’t done it.
- You’re working on your health, but struggling to stay on track.
- You used to do more for your health, and want to do more now.
- You’re feeling stuck!
So pick up the phone, and start your journey.
You also can use a personal action plan to help you meet your goals.
Have you signed up for multi-session coaching?
Download your booklets here:
- Eat Well, Live Well— nutrition
- Get Active — physical activity
- Healthy Eating for Children — guidelines for ages 6-12
- Healthy Weight — weight management
- Independence from Tobacco — quit tobacco use
- Stress Less — stress management
- Alimentacion Saludable para ninos — guisa para ninos de 6 a 12 anos de edad
- Como alcanzar un peso saludable: estrategias para el exito
- Coma bien, viva bien: una buena alimentacion para su salud
- Liberate! dejar de fumar esta en tus manos
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these PDF files. It is free to download.
Health Engagement and Wellness Services (HEWS) is a department of Kaiser Permanente Northwest serving Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington. HEWS is dedicated to providing information and support to help you improve your health.