Coping with COVID-19
Families are navigating lots of new territory during the COVID-19 pandemic — remote learning, maintaining connections when you can’t socialize or play with friends in person, supporting emotional stability, and more.
Check these family resources for tips and tools:
- The Clay Center for Healthy Young Minds: 7 ways to support kids and teens through the pandemic
- FHAO: Parenting and caregiving for adolescents during the COVID-19 pandemic
- McLean Hospital: Free webinars on child and teen mental health, parenting burnout, sleep, and more
- Mass General Office for Wellbeing: COVID-19 resources for parents
- The New York Times: How to talk to kids about coronavirus