We help people reach their health goals, by listening, supporting and guiding,
so they can live their best lives.
Thinking about a healthier lifestyle?
Talk with a health coach.
You can get support and information in a brief chat with a coach as you discuss your health goals, the process of change, and your options for next steps.
This is a free service for Kaiser Permanente Northwest members. It is available Monday through Friday, in English and Spanish.
Este es un servicio gratuito para los miembros de Kaiser Permanente Northwest. El servicio está disponible de lunes a viernes en inglés y en español.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for booklets.
Consulte la parte inferior de la página para obtener folletos de bienestar gratis.
To set up a phone or video appointment:
–Call 503-286-6816 or 1-866-301-3866 and select option 2.
—Sign up online. Log on then click “Schedule appointment.” Select Health and Wellness Education. From there, select Health Coach, then follow the prompts to schedule a coaching appointment.
Having a coach can also help if:
- You know what you want to do to improve your health, but you haven’t done it.
- You’re working on your health, but struggling to stay on track.
- You used to do more for your health, and want to do more now.
- You’re feeling stuck!
So pick up the phone, and start your journey.
You also can use a personal action plan to help you meet your goals.
Have you signed up for multi-session coaching?
Download your booklets here:
- Eat Well, Live Well— nutrition
- Get Active — physical activity
- Healthy Eating for Children — guidelines for ages 6-12
- Healthy Weight — weight management
- Independence from Tobacco — quit tobacco use
- Stress Less — stress management
- Alimentacion Saludable para ninos — guisa para ninos de 6 a 12 anos de edad
- Como alcanzar un peso saludable: estrategias para el exito
- Coma bien, viva bien: una buena alimentacion para su salud
- Liberate! dejar de fumar esta en tus manos
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these PDF files. It is free to download.
Health Engagement and Wellness Services (HEWS) is a department of Kaiser Permanente Northwest serving Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington. HEWS is dedicated to providing information and support to help you improve your health.