Looking for more?
- Some solutions to a good night’s sleep
- If you’re a Kaiser Permanente Northwest member, talk with your personal doctor about a referral to the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia program.
Or try some apps developed by the Center for Behavioral Health Intervention Technologies, at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine. They are free from Google Play, and include:
- Thought Challenger, to reinforce positive thoughts
- iCope, for encouraging and reassuring messages you create
- Purple Chill, for exercises on mindfulness, muscle relaxation, and visualization
- Slumber Time, to get a better night’s rest with a bedtime checklist, sleep diary, and customizable alarm
- Daily Feats, to help you incorporate worthwhile and productive activities into your day
Kaiser Permanente members have access to digital mental health and wellness tools at no charge. Check out this page for a 1-year subscription to Calm or myStrength. You also can call a health coach for 6-month subscriptions to Headspace, Whil, SilverCloud, Woebot, or Thrive.
You also can make an appointment with the Kaiser Permanente Northwest Mental Health Department. Call 503-249-3434 or 1-855-632-8280.